Great Resource: Check Out Our Sunday Visitor
Older elementary and middle school
Click to set custom HTM
Acting on Faith
Things in Green are links.
Great things to do with kids form Our Sunday Visitor
Teaching Social Justice
What do Christians believe? Learn: Apostle's Creed
1. I believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:
2. And in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord:
3. Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary:
4. Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell:
5. The third day he rose again from the dead:
6. He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty:
7. From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead:
8. I believe in the Holy Spirit:
9. I believe in the holy catholic church: the communion of saints:
10. The forgiveness of sins:
1l. The resurrection of the body:
12. And the life everlasting. Amen.
A "POP" Quiz!
How is God like:
14)US Post Office
17)Bounty 18)Energizer Bunny Answers here!
Dealing with bullying requires a two-pronged approach: Prevention and Response. Generally prevention refers to efforts at modeling appropriate behaviors to children - sensitivity and respect for others. Response teaches children how to behave when confronted with bullying behaviors. Here are some excellent web-sites to get you started:
Excellent for teaching Respect and has a series of lesson plans for younger elementary and older primary/middle school children. Program was created Peter Yarow and features Peter, Paul and Mary videos/songs. Operation Respect.
This program also is geared at Prevention by teaching Respect: Peacebuilders.
This is a link to a participation prayer to be used at home by families. Please let us know if you like it.